- Early Clear: Within 48 hours of starting the event
- Midway: From 7/12 01:00 PDT ~ 7/20 23:00 PDT
- Overall: From 7/12 01:00 PDT ~ 7/29 22:00 PDT
- Kagura: Thank you for going shopping with me today♪ Having you along was a big help~.
- You: No problem at all! I wonder how helpful I've actually been, though...
- Kagura: Why would you think that?
- You: This outing was supposed to be for you, but you went and splurged on [BF name] and I, too.
- Kagura: And doing so was my choice, right? Consider it a gift from me♪
- Kagura: Speaking of which, I have one more thing for you. Here you are♪
- You: Tickets? May I ask what they're for?
- Kagura: Two tickets to the new aquarium show♪ Devin, Ryu, and I will all be there, as well.
- Kagura: So, why not bring [BF name] along? We'll all have a fun afternoon together!
- You: Sounds great! We'll be there!
- Kagura: Glad to hear it. I'll put you down as goin, then♪
- You: Thank you so much, Kagura! We'll be counting down the days!
- Off to a show at the aquarium! Enjoy an underwater world of wonder♪
- Aqua Dreams
|Story 1 – Incandescent Aquarium
- Ryu: This exhibit is somethin' else! Unlike the other tanks, this one's all lit up. See?
- You: You're right. The water is practically glistening. It's quite beautiful.
- Ryu: How do you think they got it to do that?
- You: Good question... Maybe there's some sort of lighting fixture underneath?
- Ryu: No, I don't think you can make this sort of light from just that. There must be something else...
- Ryu: Well... the tank itself seems normal enough. Kagura, Devin. Any thoughts?
- Kagura: It's as you said. The equipment appears standard fare, but the water held within is almost otherworldly.
- Devin: I agree. The outer casing is rather normal.
- Ryu: Okay, so we're not just seeing things, then. Weird, huh?
- You: Maybe we'll never know how it got this way. I'm stumped.
- Ryu: Maybe the glass is made of a special material. I'll give it a tap and see.
- Ryu: ...?! Argh, my eyes...! It's so bright...!!
- You: What's with this light...?! I can't open my eyes, it's so strong...!
- You: I-it's stopped, I think... Are you guys all right...?
- Ryu: Can I open my eyes now...?
- Ryu: ... N-no way!! Wh-where are we...?!
- Devin: The aquarium we were previously in has vanished... This makes no sense.
- Ryu: What is going on...? How did we end up here...?
- Kagura: Hahaha♪ As I thought, an amusing turn of events♪
|Story 2 – Deep-Sea Villa
- Ryu: Well, no matter where I look, I don't see anything even remotely resembling a way out of here...
- You: We couldn't find anything, either.
- Poze: Ah, so this is where you all are. Humans, welcome to my realm.
- You: ...?! *gasp* Y-you scared me half to death! ... Um, who might you be?
- Poze: My apologies, it was not my intention to startle you. Don't worry, I mean you no harm.
- Poze: I hope you'll forgive me, but I'm actually the reason why you're all here.
- Poze: The "aquarium show" from your human realm fascinated me, so I summoned you here. Pardon the bad timing.
- Poze: The moment you touched the glass is when I used my power to draw you here. I suppose I should have asked beforehand...
- Ryu: So you were the source of that light that nearly blinded us... Excuse me, but... where are we, exactly?!
- Poze: Ah, yet another thing which slipped my mind! The land you see before you is my domain. A city on the ocean floor, if you will.
- Poze: A self-introduction is also in order, I imagine. My name is Poze. Pleased to meet you. And you are?
- You: I'm [your name], and this is [BF name].
- Ryu: Hey, I'm Ryu.
- Kagura: I go by Kagura♪ The pleasure is mine♪
- Devin: Devin. Nice to meet you.
- Poze: Welcome, welcome! If you ever desire to return home, please ask me any time you wish. Before you do, however, I wish to invite you to the nearby temple.
- Ryu: He doesn't seem like he's out to get us. Who's up for going...?
- You: He seems friendly enough. We may as well accept his invitation. Not much else to do here.
- Poze: Very well. Follow me. And please do tell me all about you human world! I have so many questions.
- You: Okay, why not! What would you like to know?
|Story 3 – Longing for the Surface
- Poze: I must thank you all! I've finally been able to peel back the puzzling layers of so-called human life, if but a little!
- Ryu: You practically buried us alive in questions... What more could we possibly tell you...?
- You: N-not to sound rude, but he's right... You're a very "inquisitive" person...
- Poze: Much time has passed since your arrival. I'd wager a guess that you'd like to return home now, yes?
- Ryu: Sounds good to me. I'm a bit worn out...
- Poze: Meeting humans for the first time made me so happy that I ended up keeping you here for far too long. I cannot apologize enough.
- You: Think nothing of it! I was a bit surprised by your... um, curiousity, but it was actually pretty fun!
- You: May I ask why you're so interested in learning about humans...?
- Poze: I've admired humans for quite some time. The way they run, they way they jump.
- Poze: Occasionally, I will shift my tail into legs, as I have now, and walk along the ocean floor.
- You: Your... tail? Poze, are... Are you a mermaid...?
- Poze: Yes, you could say that.
- Ryu: To think, we've been talkin' to a mermaid this whole time...
- Kagura: You two never noticed? I'm surprised. Devin, surely it was obvious to you?
- Devin: Of course. It was obvious.
- Ryu: Uh-huh, sure. You're just saying that.
- Kagura: Hahaha, I had assumed you knew~. How amusing.
- Ryu: All right, that's enough out of you.
- Poze: Today has been an enlightening experience. I am so glad that you came.
- Poze: Have you finished your preparations? If you are ready, please close your eyes.
- You: ... Okay, they're shut nice and tight.
- Ryu: ...Mine, too.
- Poze: As have Kagura and Devin. Very well, then.
- Poze: I will be forever grateful for this valuable time spent with you all. Farewell!
- Poze: And away you go!
- You: Take care, Poze!
- You: ...
- You: ... We're back at the aquarium.
- Ryu: And in one piece, too. Good.
- Devin: That was interesting. I'm glad we went.
- You: You think we'll be able to meet Poze again someday?
- Kagura: Without a doubt. Our fates have become intertwined. If we were to wish it, I'm certain we could reunite!
- You: I get that feeling, too. And when that time comes, let's be sure to go together!
Standard ~ The Reason Why…Edit
- You: Phew... Today was just full of surprises.
- BF: Yes, not at all what I expected when I got out of bed this morning...
- BF: But wasn't Poze's aquarium beautiful? And his temple, too!
- You: Haha, despite being a bit obsessed with the surface world, Poze's aquatic home was the most captivation of the the two, in my opinion!
- BF: [your name], are you saying that you would like to live here?
- You: Maybe. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy being able to swim like a mermaid and darting through the cool sea waters!
- BF: A mermaid, you say...
- BF: Well, I'm sure you'd make for the greatest mermaid who ever lived, hahaha! And a good-looking one, at that.
- You: ... R-really? Oh, knock it off, haha. Thanks.
- BF: If I had to choose, I would prefer to stay exactly where we are.
- You: Would you mind sharing what exactly you enjoy about like up here?
- BF: Well, let's see...
- BF: I have many things that I enjoy about the surface, but the main reason would be... because I'm here with you.
- You: I...
- BF: This is the world where we first met. If anything had been different, that meeting may have not taken place.
- BF: Nevertheless, if you wish to live in the ocean, I will follow you anywhere!
- BF: Staying by your side is what I would call happiness. ... Sorry, it sounds embarrassing when it's blurted out like that...
- You: No, it... made me happy to hear that! It really did... Thank you so much, [BF name].
- You: I want nothing more than to always be with you. So, please stay with me?
- BF: As if you have to ask! There's not another place in this world I'd rather be.
Friendly ~ New Home DecorEdit
- BF: What a wicked temple that was! I still can't believe we got to go somewhere so awesome!
- You: Being able to swim deep under the ocean was amazing in itself!
- BF: It was a blast! But I'm honestly super relieved that we're back now.
- You: Yeah, same here.
- BF: It's hard to explain, but being up here on the surface just feels right. Get what I mean?
- You: Yeah, I completely understand. I'm glad we were able to make it back!
- BF: If you think about it, it would've been like being stuck in a fish bowl, yeah?
- BF: Swimmin' around for all eternity with some plastic castle and fake reeds, hahaha!
- You: Haha, I doubt there'd be a fish tank big enough to hold the two of us! This whole ordeal has got me interested in aquariums, though.
- BF: Me, too. Fish tanks come in all sorts of sizes. Maybe we should get one.
- BF: Wouldn't it be, y'know, therapeutic to have a small one in our room?
- You: Filling it up with our own choice of decorations sounds fun! It'd be a nice addition to our home, for sure.
- BF: Now we just have to get one! I'm pumped up!
- You: So, we're really going through with it, huh? All right, let's do it!
- BF: I'll be sure to properly clean it and everything! Leave maintenance to me!
- BF: Hey, on the way, let's vote on which decorations would be the best!
- You: You're on! Let's try not to spend too much, though. We need to set a budget.
- BF: No problem! We don't need a lot of cash to make an awesome aquarium!
- You: Heh. As long as we make it together, it should come out well.
- BF: Well, don't just stand there! Get a move on! Let's go, let's go!
Tsundere ~ Beneath the LayersEdit
Mysterious ~ A Place to ReturnEdit
Tough ~ A Tank for TwoEdit
Cute ~ World-Merging TriviaEdit
Relaxed ~ Trading Feet for FinEdit
Vain ~ Alone in the Depths…?Edit
Get the Linked Outfits from the Coin Gacha to earn even more Event Points.
- The x5 Event Points Linked Outfit will be released after the Midway Ranking Results.
|x3 Event Points
||x5 Event Points
Beat the Early Clear timer to win a Limited Edition Background!
|| The World’s An Aquarium Serenity
Midway Ranking AwardsEdit
Overall Ranking AwardsEdit
Collect Points to win incredible Achievement Awards!
||Closet Space +1
|| Flapjack Octopus Fun Type 1
||Album Space +1
||Closet Space +5
|| Gentlemanly Silk Hat Blue
||Affection Candy 100
|| Gentleman In Aqua Blue
|| Flapjack Octopus Fun Type 2
||Mini Protein Shake
|| Gentlemanly Silk Hat Purple
||Closet Space +5
|| Gentleman In Aqua Purple
Limited Event Gacha Edit
Play with Medals and get amazing outfits!
Click the banner below for more details!